Sunday, January 2, 2011
Winners - Business of the Year...
The Team at The Dog Line were very pleased to be awarded Business of The Year at the Business Fusion and the Business Masters Club Awards ceremony.
Business Fusion and Anthea Moffat provide coaching, training and support to businesses in all aspects of growing a business.
Colin and Jacinta were at the awards night when the announcement was made and were very pleased to accept the trophy and award.
Barking Dog Collars, Pet Barrier Dog Fences and Remote Dog trainers make up a good number of the products provided by The Dog Line. It’s the support, service and attention to detail that makes the difference when helping people look after their dogs effectively.
The selection criteria for the applications say a lot about the level of encouragement given to Business Fusion Members.
- How the business was started. Read more.
- Giving back and SUPPORTING the community. Read more.
- Going above and beyond customer expectations. Read more.
- Having a clear vision for the business.
- Creation of new and innovative systems and ideas. Our growing Directory here...
- A business that ‘makes a difference’ to people’s lives.
- Achieving business goals throughout the year.
Colin thanks the Team at The Dog Line and all who have been involved over the years and been part of our family and a special thanks to Jacinta for all her support.
We wish you all; our clients, staff and friends a very Merry Xmas and fantastic New Year.
Here for You and Your Dog